Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Practice Members are so Generous!



I wanted my first blog here to be about something special. So, here it is - my patients are great! Last week we hosted a "Pack the Pantry" campaign to benefit the Old Orchard Beach Food Pantry. On Tuesday, I gave complimentary care to those that could donate non-perishable items. We had a big refrigerator box decorated to look similar to a pantry (a few "fun" patients said it looked like an outhouse) and asked those donating to place their goods inside. We wanted to make sure everyone knew what was going on. You couldn't miss our "pantry"! We wound up collecting several hundred pounds of food and about $75 cash for the food pantry. I call that a success.



I have to give a huge "Thank You" to everyone that participated. You've made a difference this year!

No comments: